Saturday, May 31, 2008

The WET WORLD

We have landed in Manila, Philippines. It is hot!!!!

We went to Manila Ocean Park. We brought a Filipino friend with us, Penny. She had never been to the aquarium and it was a treat for all of us. We even got to touch a starfish. There were stingrays, sharks and eels. They also had these glowing cubes that you can sit on that change color. I want one of them. They had a fish spa for 120 pesos. People had their feet groomed by fish. It sounded cool but we didn’t do it.




Love,
Adriana

5 comments:

Mrs. Emmer said...

Boy you girls are getting very good with this blog stuff! I should have had you teach me a few things when you spent the night! The Manila Ocean Park looks awesome! I'm sure you had a great time. It was nice of you to take a friend. Don't think I would want a bunch of fish nibbling on my toes! Keep cool!

bellygirl said...

fish that groom your feet?? cool! not sure that i'd try it either tho:)

kris said...

hi annalise from lily

Holly said...

The Ocean Park looks like a lot of fun. Glad you had the chance to go. I've had a fish nibble at my toes before, quite by accident, and I can't say it was really all that enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

the glowing cube and the fish spa sound really cool wish i could have been there!!! Love Ya Lots
Hugs & Kisses

Love
Jordan