Monday, June 2, 2008

Bike Trikes and Rice

I miss my family and friends. I want to come back, but I am making new friends here. I want to say I love you.

Butterflies are my second favorite, favorite thing. It is my nickname, too.

There is lots of rice. That is my favorite food (it is) in the Phil – i – ppines .

My favorite book is Fancy Nancy. The Fancy Nancy book I brought with me is Fancy Nancy and the Boy from Paris. I haven’t read it yet.

We were going to the YWAM office. We went in a bike trike (that rhymed). There were 4 of us in each one. We had 2 friends with us.

Grandma, I am doing great.

My cousins, I miss you. (I do!)

I wish I was with my team from last year. Then I could be with Abby. Abby is 5. I am going to see Abby in a couple days.

Love,
Annalise

4 comments:

Mrs. Emmer said...

Hi Annalise!
It looks like you are really having a lot of fun. I do not think I would fit in one of those trikes. It has been rainy here, but is supposed to get very hot this week. Yeah!
Love you,

Ronnie said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!
Aunt Rhonda

Thomas and Lisa said...

If I can manage to fit in one with 3 other people, I am sure you could make it.
Tom

Anonymous said...

i miss you too Annalise, in fact we all miss you very much.LOVE YOU bunches and bunches butterfly!!!!!!!!!

Jordan