Friday, May 9, 2008

INTRODUCING THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL ADRIANA!!!!!

Hello, my name is Adriana. Some people just call me Nana. I am thirteen years old. My favorite color is yellow. I like reading, making crafts, drawing, and playing outside. I love being with animals, especially horses. Horses are my favorite animals.
I want to be an author, artist and zoologist when I grow up. (A zoologist is a scientist who studies animals.)
Love,
Adriana
KEEP VISITING FOR MORE NEWS OF THE SUPER, FANTASTIC, AND WONDERFUL "A" SISTERS!!!!

3 comments:

kris said...

hello adriana! you should post some of the poems that you've written:)

mylifewith5kids said...

Hey Adriana!!!!! I miss you!!!! I have a GREAT time yesterday when you were here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we could do that more often!!!!!! I want to me an author to!!! I also want to be a singer!!!!! I LOVE singing!!!! Talk to you soon!!!! Oh and please e-mail me!!!! My e-mail address is(ilovemykids@intergate.com) LOL!!!

~Lauren~

Anonymous said...

Our Adriana, AKA, "a friend to every crawling, moving creature", who has never met a rock she didn't want to keep, at least for awhile.
We are so proud of the young lady you have become and will enjoy so much reading the messages you post on your special BLOG. Love, Grandma & Papa B