Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Alexie

My name is Alexie. I am 11. I am in 5th grade. I play soccer and help coach Annalise's team. I play all positions except fullback. My favorite position is forward. I also play basketball. I am very tall. I love to be with little kids. I want to be a nurse when I grow up. I love to sing. Here is a song I wrote:

Remember

Remember, your love, it is in your heart
Bring it, bring it out
Show it to the world
They need Jesus's love
Show it,show it
The world's counting on you and I
Show His love to them
So they might believe----
Let them believe.

Love to you all,
Alexie

3 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

Great job Alexie!!! Your song has some great lines in it!! I didn't know that you liked to seeing! I love singing too! I always play fullback!!! Hahahahaha! Your dad says I'm good at it!! I like it more anyways. You don't have to run so much!!! Hahahahaha! I also LOVE basketball!!! No wonder we are friends! Talk to you later!! Please tell everyone I said hi and that I miss you all!

~Lauren~

kris said...

beautiful song alexie!

Anonymous said...

Our Dear Alexie,
Your song is wonderful. We are going to so much enjoy spending time with you on your special blog. Keep those songs coming. Love, Grandma & Papa B