Sunday, April 20, 2008

Introducing Annalise

I am Annalise. I am 5. I love that I am making a blog and introducing myself to you. I am in kindergarten. I like kindergarten. It is easy and I get done fast. My mommy reads to me and I read to her. I write about the things we read about. I do math...counting, calendar, money, learning my numbers. My favorite animal is a cat. My favorite fruit is strawberries. I play soccer. This is my first year to be in soccer. I like to be in the middle and kick off. My team is red and the number on my shirt is 5.

We're going to the Philippines again. I like the Philippines. I like to be with the people. The kids most of all. I am a missionary. A missionary is one that teaches about Jesus. We are getting ready to pack. My birthday is going to be in the Philippines.

I love you.
Good-bye,
Annalise

2 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

Hey Annalise! You did a GREAT job on your post!!! Now I know you a little better!!! So did you win your soccer game on Saturday? Amy didn't. We lost 7 to 0. Ouch! Oh well! The goal is to make sure the kids have fun! Which they did! So how do you like having your sister as an assistent coach? Amy really likes having me as an assistent coach. Talk to you later!

~Lauren~

bellygirl said...

hello girls! your blog looks awesome, can't wait to see what's next:0)
(isaac, isaiah & lilys mom)