Saturday, April 12, 2008

Set the World on Fire

Welcome to our very own blog. After much discussion we are finally ready to make our debut. Our blog is finally up and running...Woo Hoo!!! We hope you visit us often as you might guess four girls have plenty to talk about...

This is one of our favorite songs. We like it because it expresses what we want to do.




I wanna set the world on fire
Until it`s burning bright for You
It`s everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?

I, I am small but
You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but
You, You are strong enough
to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You
There`s nothing I can not do
Nothing I cannot do

I wanna feed the hungry children
And reach across the farthest land
And tell the broken there is healing
And mercy in the Father`s hands

My hands my feet
My everything
My life, my love
Lord, use me

I wanna set the world on fire
I wanna set the world on fire, yeah

I`m gonna set the world on fire
Set the world on fire

by Britt Nicole

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I am thre first to comment, but if not I will be first to think of you each day ( one blessing of being an early riser)!

Joe

Mrs. Emmer said...

Boy this is going to be fun! Will you have internet access in Bontoc? Ask your Mom when you are free to come for the weekend. See you at church!

Valerie said...

Love the new blog, ladies! What a neat idea! I love the name you picked! I can't wait to see you grow in your faith as you become young women for Him! Keep on dancing!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read all you have to share. Love the title. We think of you often.

Maya and Holly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog. I look forward to reading it often.
God must really love the people of Bontoc to send such beautiful messengers. (of course He does)
See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called the children of God.

Ronnie said...

you know I will be following...
Love, Aunt Rhonda

mylifewith5kids said...

Congrat's!!! I have a blog to and am having a blast with it!! The funny part is I can say things that I want to get out that nobody will listen to and since nobody reads our blog I don't have to worrie about someone falling asleep!!! Hahahahaha!! I love this song to!!! It has so much meaning to it!! It tells the roll of a Christian very well!! Well I will talk to you all later!!!

~Lauren~

Anonymous said...

Hey girls! Congratulations on your new blog. We are looking forward to seeing you in Baguio.

Cheek Family said...

Great job girls! Welcome to the blogosphere!

shirleywoff said...

Your own blog . . . how great! I am back at YWAM Salem for a few weeks. Lots of people ask about you girls, and everyone's excited about your ministry in Bontoc! I love your photos, too! Nat & I think about you often!
We love you,
Miss Shirley