Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last, but not Least, Alayna

My name is Alayna. I am 8. I played soccer. We had our last game Tuesday.

I like to ride my bike. I like to play outside. I like to color. I like to go to friends' houses.

My favorite foods are ice cream, cookies, cake, and sugar.

I just finished 3rd grade in April.

My favorite color is teal. My favorite animals are monkeys, ducks, dogs, and horses.

I look forward to going to the Philippines because I can be with the friends I made there and I can bathe at the waterfall.

Sincerely,
Alayna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart.....We love your blog and laughed at your favorite things to eat. We were pretty sure it was sweet things, but SUGAR? My Daddy, would say, you are sweet enough without the extra. Your Papa says you make everyone around you happy, as your smile is so contagious. Keep on Smiling. Love, Grandma & Papa B