Saturday, October 25, 2008

My 2 Little Special Friends in the Philippines

One of my friends is Jenny. She is 4 going on 5. I first meet her when she was 3. She lives in Naic at the Valley Cathedral. I had a lot of fun tutoring her and carrying her and carrying her. I was kind of surprised that people would tutor a 3 year old. She was good at shapes. Even though I was only with her 3 weeks and 2 days, we are friends. I love her.
The other one is Teah. Teah is 2 going on 3. She lives in Baguio, but since her grandparents are Ate Rufina and Cuya Patrick, she comes to Bontoc to visit. I have enjoyed holding her. Even though she has only visited twice, we are good friends. I love her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey It's Emily Herdklotz
I think they are both very cute. I am glad that you have some friends there that you like to play with. Well keep up the good work. Love *Emily Herdklotz*

Oh I did not know that poeple tutor people that are only three either.

Ronnie said...

okay girls...I tagged you! There are instructions on my blog, but make sure it's okay to play!
Love you!