Sunday, September 28, 2008

Food

Everything in this post has something to do with food. So pay very close attention!

After having church with a pastor friend of ours (Daddy preached about salvation), we went to Jollibee’s for lunch. I began comparing Jollibee’s to McDonalds. Of course, I was slightly biased since my grandma, who I love so much, works at McDonalds. Jollibee’s has better fries, more meal choices, and it delivers. However, its hamburger tastes like meatloaf. (I caught a bit of a carrot in mine.) It uses a different sauce, which tastes like salad dressing, and cheese than I am used to. I predict though, Jollibee’s will give McDonalds a run for our money. I hope, though, that McDonalds will win.

Later we each got a doughnut from Mister Doughnut which is really popular in the Philippines. Yummy! Thank you, Mom and Dad!

Then for dinner I even got to have pizza! We had Hawaiian and four cheese pizza.

I suppose I had better start exercising...

Good bye, pumpkin pie,
Adriana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that is a lot of food... you really have to start exerszising Nana (just kidding). Goodness!!! a doughnut sounds really good right now because i am at school and i have not ate since 6 this morning, and it is 10 4hours!!! got to go bye love ya jordan

Anonymous said...

That is cool that you got to go tere. I am glasd that you like it. That is a good thing that has so many choises. Well talk to you later.
Love Emily