Sunday, November 6, 2011

Poems and Thoughts by Alexie


I have written two poems lately that can really express what I felt and have learned lately. So here they are:
Friends

Friends come,
They fill my heart,
With abundant joy.
Friends go,
My heart bursts
With troubled grief.
That is why
I hope for no good-byes
Only hi’s and sunny skies
To fill my world of friends.



Words cannot express
The pain it bears
To say bye to a friend so dear
That I may never see again.
That is why
I hope for no good-byes
Only hi’s and sunny skies
To fill my world of friends.


I wrote that poem because we have a team here but they are leaving very soon. I will really miss them especially Ate Krista who has been a real encouragement and friend to me.

In My Mind

In my mind,
I try to work it out.
In my mind,
I try to make it fine.
In my mind,
I try to figure it out.
In my mind,
I try to make it all paradise.
In my mind,
I try to make it all right.
In my mind,
Sometimes I succeed.
In my mind,
Sometimes I fail.
Out of my mind,
Many times I fail.
Just because I am trying too hard
To do it on my own
Not leaving room
For any help
From Him.

I really like to plan and work out problems. However I have been learning a lot about trusting God for everything and so that is what I think that I should do. 

Alexie

No comments: