Friday, July 25, 2008

Five Thousand and Some Words

Hey they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I know you want us to say something after our long absence. Well, I don't have a thousand words so I thought I'd show you some photos.
Thought you would like to see how blue the sky is. The landscape isn't gray, that's just one cool effect from my camera.
After the rain, there's always a rainbow.
No, we didn't put the gecko in the jar. He got in by himself. He's in a strawberry preserves jar, but we didn't have gecko preserves. We put him on the floor after he got in, so he got out safely.
Isn't this cool? I'm still trying to figure out what I did to make that flower look like that.
This is Auntie Flor, our kind landlady, making fried chicken. Annalise is watching, maybe one day Annalise will be making fried chicken herself.

4 comments:

kris said...

great pics girls:)

shirleywoff said...

So you're a talented photographer, too? You never cease to amaze me, Adriana!

mylifewith5kids said...

Hey girls!!!!! I think it's cool how you always have a rainbow after it rains!!!!!!! That is soooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lauren~

Ronnie said...

awesome pics Nana! I love the flower. I have a picture I took of Jordan in the water a few years back that did a really cool thing too, and I wish I knew how I did it!
So, did you name the gecko? (Glad to hear you didn't have gecko preserves...doesn't sound yummy to me!!!)
Aunt Rhonda